Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Never tought i will have the chance to step my legs in UK

Everything was done in a rush hour... where i was only given a week time for my preparation which includes several farewell with families and friends....

On 12 Jun 2009 2:00am in the morning, i took the emirates flight from Malaysia-Dubai-Manchester.

My luggage: 30.5kg..... haha... extreamly heavy.... its almost 2/3 of my own weight.

Well, not much photos taken in KLIA.... (Since every1 been there be4)

After a 6 hour flights.... I have reached Dubai airport and waiting for the flight transfer for around 3 hours there. Every1 was tired and sleepy... But since there is 3 hours time, me and mei yee started to get excited and snap some interesting spots around the airports.






Their summer deco.. "Summer Escapade"


Arabian Treasure which attract my attention.... suprisingly... its for sale....


After the 3 hours waiting, we started to get into our plane again.... another 7 hours flight....
This is the plane that i traveled with....

3 comments:

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

i think this is not a blog..
it will slowly slowly become ur book of journey

Joanne's Stories..... said...

can also..... haha....